1. T. J. Bandosz, On the adsorption/oxidation of hydrogen sulfide on activated carbons at ambient temperatures, 2002, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, V.246, P.1–20
2. A. Bagreev , T. J. Bandosz, H2S adsorption/oxidation on unmodified activated carbons: importance of prehumidification, Carbon, 2001, V.39, P. 2303–2311.
3. И.Е. Барковский и др. Kataliz v promyshlennоsti, 2019, V. 19, № 3
4. E. Goldnik, T. Turek, Removal of hydrogen sulfide by permanganate based sorbents: Experimental investigation and reactor modeling, Chemical Engineering Science, 2016, V.151, P.51-63
5. J. Masuda , J. Fukuyama, S. Fujii, Ozone injection into an activated carbon bed to remove hydrogen sulfide in the presence of concurrent substances, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 2001, V.51,
6. K. B. Andersen, A. Feilberg and J. A. Beukes, Use of non-thermal plasma and uv-light for removal of odour from sludge treatment, Water Sci Technol, 2012, V. 66 N. 8, P. 1656–1662